To keep bacteria from taking up…

To keep bacteria from taking up permanent residence in your kitchen sponges, rinse them with water, squeeze, then put in the microwave for three minutes. Let cool before touching. You can also do the same with your cutting boards (if they are microwave safe).

This entry was posted in Facebook. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared.

All comments made will be visible on Facebook

You may use these HTML tags and attributes <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>